Within this week, we we able to take part in doing two incredibly CREATIVE and rather ARTISTIC project that required our skill and unmatchable prowess in the arts.
The first project was a secret collaboration of sorts.
The project itself is complete and we are currently awaiting replies as to what we should do next.
But without revealing too much, let's just say we had just made something for KOMIKON and we're gonna call it " HAPPY SSM! LOCKJAW HAKUSHO KAI", so there you go!
The second project would most definitely involved a well-knowned gaming brand from the 90's.
No, not NINTENDO but rather the more edgier and punkish competitor, SEGA.
Here are the details and the nitty-gritty of the said project.
I wonder why they'd had to pull-out LARRY KING and BUSTY HEART's name from the actual credits.
It's not like they played small cameo-ish roles on the actual movie.
A rather strange move,PARAMOUNT.
A very very strange move indeed!
We've decided to replicate that success with a much tamer & much SFW video link of yet another adult film star playing video games.
But now in the form of ex-ms.manson, STOYA.
There really isn't much massaging going on but it does makes you feel happy....elsewhere, I guess.
So go ahead and check it out! It's definitely well worth the bandwidth.
with succeeding pages that looked somewhat like THIS.
Well, here's something you won't see very often on comic books nowadays...ACTUAL STORIES about..
Then there's the usual comic strips.
All in all, it was well worth the 30 bucks.
Could've worth more at the time it was being sold at the market but who gives a shit...
It's a good discounted book and that's what really mattered. END OF STORY!
Thank you, "the king"
And to think that we didn't even got you anything to deserve such a gift. We're such assholes...we know! Thank you and a belated happy birthday to the both of us. Cheerios, my friend!
I kept on having recurring dreams about this girl I really like.
And it's not even moving dreams just a bunch of still photographs that seem to move slightly.
Y'know, like one of those hologram thingy-majigy...
Well, here they are (in the exact sequence as to how they appeared to me and as how I could remembered them after waking up).
1. She seems to be mad about something. The scene's at a coffee store hence her colors are all COFFEE-ey and stuff!
2. Well, this a lil' bit more cheerfuller than the last piece. And she's obviously too big for the bike. But why am I even seeing these things...
3. Here we are as a loving couple. Wearing powdered wigs and sporting ridiculously looking beards and what not.I really can't explain this piece but it sure is pretty lovely. We're spending money like we won the lottery or something. But we're spending it wisely since we're only leaving 3 paper bills at a time.
4. Apparently I'd have some implausibly AHNOLD bod in the future. With legs that could probably crush walnuts and stuff. And I'd purchase an unbelievably fully-functional house (designed by 5 year olds) in MARS. I'm serious here...how could I even possibly be making these things up...
5. This is no longer part of the dream. But I guess this is how it would've ended if I slept a bit more.