8/3/11

MILES mayhem

Had just recently purchased my very first (and probably
last
) UNO MAGAZINE.
This one in particular.
And no sir,I DIDN'T like it!
Well if it weren't for the
MACOY,APOL,MANIX art, I wouldn't have bought it!
NUFF SAID!

My problem is AUBREY MILES.
SHE most definitely doesn't put a SMILE on my
face anymore....

The cover was *kinda* well done but it seems
as though she had lost her *BOOBIE LINES*
What are "boobie lines" you might ask me...
See these are the lines before the "GOODS"
As seen in EXHIBIT A:
EXHIBIT B:

&
EXHIBIT C:
So what the hell happened man?
She *used to * have those back in the
PROSTI and XEREX days...are you gonna
tell me that PREGNANCY and that MONTERO guy took
it away from her...then by god,
THERE'LL BE HELL TO PAY!
She used to be such a HOT GODDESS.
But now she is nothing but a shell of her
former self.Where was the AUBREY MILES from
PROSTI,
the one that got kicked out of UST...
where is she?Man,that's the AUBREY MILES I want
for OUR photoshoot.
This is crap man...UNO MAGAZINE is crap!And you can quote us on that,RJ "thanks-for-nothing" LEDESMA!

"KAMI at ang ROYAL,HINDI NATURAL!"
YEH,that's right JOEY, SUCK IT UP,SUCK IT ALL UP!


1 comment: