8/3/11

TEASE square

Where have all those 90's sex sirens gone to..
I mean we know where ROSANNA ROCES is.
But where are the RITA MAGDALENAS,NINI JACINTO
and AYA MEDELs at??
if you got the reference,then you are a FILIPINO!
God, I miss MARICAR DE MESA and her "used to be"
clean cut image then turn slutty film career move.
Then MAUREEN should just go back to doing these
kinds of movies,
I mean it's not like
BUBBLE GANG is getting any funnier...

and while your at it,you should definitely bring along
your bosom buddy,
FRANCINE PRIETO

and DIANA ZUBIRI with ya.
Come back to where the flavor is,
Cum to the SSM! COUNTRY!
And where the hell did GWEN GARCI went to...
The last time we saw her...she wasn't doing so well..
Ok I changed my mind...
How about SHEREE...
I guess being a parent changes
your priorities in life...that sucks, most
especially for us!

Patricia Javier used to have a steamy and creamy
career as well
but I guess she traded all that to do those morning talk
show stuff...kinda like SOMEONE else we know...
MY GOD, are we the only one's keep'n track about these
things.You guys should wisen up!
GRAB those opportunities with TWO HANDS!
like this...



No comments:

Post a Comment