4/18/11

Deadliest Catch SSM! Edition

Let's see what we have in our loot bag here shall we..
BANDERA
AH..any newspaper that could give me the LATEST LOTTO RESULTS is always a good
kind of newspaper.It doesn't matter if it has lewd and unplausible sexual stories or a handful
of gay journalism...it doesn't matter.We're all about the LOTTO.
ANGEL-PHIL....who cares!
BATMANPUNISHER
I mean why are they selling this in such a low low price(not that I'm complaining or anything).But when I opened this thing, it wasn't
missing any pages or anything.I mean the storyline's not top notch but atleast the art was good
and we get to see BATMAN(Azrael Version) slug it out(partially) with PUNISHER.JIGSAW's in it
and a surprise BATMAN villian makes an appearance.Really?Does it really worth that less.
The cover's pretty iconic for crying out loud.
KOMIKON 2009 POSTER
Ah I remembered it like it was yester year...WAIT, it WAS yester year!
SPECIAL ONE OF A KIND FREEBIES

From(L-R)
WIPCOMICS
FREELY ABRIGO
MEL CASIPIT
LIMITED EDITION KOMIKON NEWS JOURNAL
NOW,with more pages,BIGGER WORDS!
OMENG ART
and SILENT SANCTUM MANGA mentioned in the same breath.
( So sorry,just had to put that in there I guess..... )
!!!!INDIES!!!!

Nuff Said!
Bought in chronological order:
WORK IN PROGRESS
24HRS AND BEYOND
GATAS NG SAGING
LIPAD
GUTOM
KANTO INC.
WAPAK!
*Wasn't able to buy
FLIPINAS '70
which supposedly was the only indie I intended to buy.
TAG TEAM ART CARD
For 15 bucks,this item is a steal!
SURVEY FORM
O dear god,I forgot to fill it up.
Sorry MACOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment