8/1/19

Konquest Mode

Wow!
Well, here's something that was taken down before we even got to promote it.
Back in late May of this year, KFC sold a burger called:
It looks and sounds promising.
And spoiler alert, it actually delivers!

Normal Zinger
and
Ultimate Tower Burger.
And now side by side for comparative purposes.

This was sold alongside the then more commercialized El Chaco.
This was the menu board from KFC Guadalupe.
This burger was so rare and elusive that I've only seen two promotional posters for it.
Second sighting was sadly unphotographed.

Why was this burger pulled out from the menu?
Was it too expensive for the public's taste?
Or was it simply too costly to produce on a daily basis?
I mean, sure. It was sorta pricey!
But so was the Teriyaki Samurai and Ebi Burger from McDo.
I remembered ordering the said burger and the cashier had to double take and ask me a second time if I really meant what I just asked for.
Did the said burger really existed or was it just a figment of my imagination?
Ah well....it is what it is, I guess?

No comments:

Post a Comment