8/10/11

Mideo = BAD, Chapel = GOOD

Because MIDEO CRUZ had left such a bad taste in our mouth.
I think it would only be fair for us to once
again to save the art world by posting something(anything) art related.

I'll start with my TOP 5 FAVORITE PAINTINGS OF ALL TIME.
Here they are in chronological order.And a brief
explanation why I liked them.
1. MONA LISA by Leonardo Da Vinci
Why,because it's GENERIC and nothing personifies ART
like the MONA LISA.And it's done by my favorite painter
plus anything made by DA VINCI are certified artistic gold.
You want your 'PENIS ART' well you can have one without offending anyone with DA VINCI!
Ever heard about the VITRUVIAN MAN....nuff said!
2. THE ELEPHANT CELEBES by Max Ernst
First of all I don't even know why the elephant
looks like a bull and as to why it's shaped like
a clay pot.But the mystery adds to the appeal.
And I also enjoyed the randomly placed nude figure who's
bleeding by the hands...

3.UBU IMPERATOR by Max Ernst
The figure looks like a man trapped in an ice cream
cone.And well,WE all know ICE CREAMS are in all shapes
and form AWESOME!

4.AMERICAN GOTHIC by Grant Wood
There really is nothing GOTHIC about this piece.
Just a portrait of an old couple that looks like
EUSTACE and MURIEL.
via DEVIANT ART
and I bet the title was only placed there to mask the
fact that the only GOTHIC thing about this piece was how
mundane and typical life can be in the rural areas.
Typical enough that it's SHOCKING !

5.THE KISS by Gustav Klimt
This piece has crazy patterns and covered in GOLD!
I LOVE GHOLDDD
,and GOLD
is what this piece is pretty much covered in.I also like the lil'
swirly patterns on the girl's dress,they look like tiny
boobies.

And at a distance this piece do sure remind me a lot of CHOCOLATES!




And there you go, a totally inaccurate and
uneducational tour of the art world according to SSM! .
As USELESS as this entry might seems,this still
is much better than mideo's penis art!
The only time we can agree with IMELDA MARCOS is when
she talks about ART.

No comments:

Post a Comment